|Tagline:||In space no one can hear you scream.|
|Genres:||Horror | Sci-Fi|
|Released:||25 May 1979 (USA)|
- "All" but one of the good guys die in this film, which we can't recall ever happening before this movie was released.
- Ridley Scott shocked the world with a movie trailer that featured no dialogue at all, and one of the greatest movie taglines of all time.
- Created the foundation and characters for "one of the" greatest film franchises to ever exist.
- Opened up our eyes to the fact that other life forms out there, just might want to "destroy us", and could have lethal corrosive acid for blood!
- Ripley is the first leading movie hero that we can remember, that is both female, and wins the final battle in her underwear!
"Alien" is the first movie of one of the most popular sagas in science fiction history, and introduces Sigourney Weaver as Ripley, the iron-willed woman destined to battle the galaxy's ultimate creature. The terror begins when the crew of the spaceship Nostromo investigates a transmission from a desolate planet and makes a horrifying discovery, a life form that breeds within a human host. Now the crew must fight not only for its own survival, but for the survival of all mankind.
Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Meaow. Here Jonesy.
Micro changes in air density, my ass.
[to Jonesy the cat]Come on, cat.