Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
|Tagline:||It's nothing personal.|
|Genres:||Action | Sci-Fi | Thriller|
|Released:||01 July 1991 (USA)|
- It's very rare that a director can come back and do a sequel to his own movie that is just as good as the original. James Cameron made it even better!
- Schwarzenegger as "The Terminator" is just a bad mother f%$ker, but this time on the right side of good vs. evil!
- This film took the movie world and special effects into unprecedented territory.
- Arnie, on a Harley, jumping off the bridge into the drainage channel, chasing after the T-1000 to rescue John Connor, to the sound of Guns N' Roses: "You Could be Mine" ... movie magic.
- Amazingly meaningful dialogue with deep morals behind it.
The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger), a cyborg sent back through time, joins forces with Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton), a woman haunted by nightmares of mankind's inevitable nuclear destiny. Together, they must protect her son John (Edward Furlong) - the boy destined to lead the freedom fighters of the future - from the deadliest machine ever created, the liquid metal T-1000 (Robert Patrick).
Come with me if you want to live!
Hasta la vista, baby.