Theatrical release poster
- It was Sharon Stone's first big box office movie, and she looked jam hot. Director Paul Verhoeven would then also go on to direct her a few years later in Basic Instinct!
- Classic scene 1 - eye balls popping out when breathing air on Mars.
- Classic scene 2 - Arnie trying to get through security in disguise as a Fat Lady, which has a bit of a malfunction, and the face 'unwinds'!
- Classic scene 3 - Arnie removing the tracking device by sticking the self-guided claw up his nose!
- Classic scene 4 - the three breasted woman "Mary", that made you wish you had three hands.
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sharon Stone and Michael Ironside. Directed by Paul Verhoeven. Get ready for the ride of your life.
If I am not me, then who the hell am I?
Doug, honey... you wouldn't hurt me, would you, sweetheart? Sweetheart, be reasonable. After all, we're married!
[Lori goes for her gun, Quaid shoots her in the head, killing her]
Consider that a divorce!
[to Mary, the three-breasted hooker]
Baby, you make me wish I had three hands.
[Douglas Quaid seeing his real personality on the screen]
Now, this is the plan. Get your ass to Mars.
[the taxicab pulls up]
The fare is 18 credits, please.
[Quaid gets out]
Sue me, dickhead!
[cab tries to run him down, crashes, and explodes]
We hope you enjoyed the ride!