Theatrical release poster
- This could be Quentin Tarantino's finest ever movie script. Yes, he didn't direct this film, and if he had, it would have been a completely different style, and we wouldn't change how Tony Scott made it for the world!
- The greatest modern crime shoot-out scene ever. "Blue Lou Boyle's" mafia vs. Special Agents vs. "Lee Donowitz's" body guards vs. L.A. Cops. It makes you wonder if this very scene, got Quentin Tarantino onboard to do the screenplay for the shoot-out in "The Rock"?!
- So many famous actors, all playing amazingly written and directed characters. There isn't one individual performance you would change.
- The confrontation scene between Dennis Hopper & Christopher Walken is one of the finest ever written. Even Quentin Tarantino admitted he was worried that this scene was too good, that it would overshadow the rest of the movie. Lucky for us, the rest of it was brilliant too.
- Quentin Tarantino wanted to be "Clarence Warley", so did (do) we!
Starring: Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walken, Gary Oldman, Val Kilmer and Brad Pitt. Directed by Tony Scott. Stealing, cheating, killing. Who says romance is dead?
Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Hey! Get some beer and some cleaning products!
I gotta hand it to you Clarence.
I was cool?
Naw man you were cooler than cool.
Well, he ain't so much a good guy as he is just a bad mother fucker. I mean, he gets paid by people to fuck guys up.
Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.